Monday, June 8, 2009

sewhappydesigns

Sewhappydesigns is amazing. She dose fables art here are some places you can find sewhappydesigns http://www.artfire.com/users/sewhappydesigns and http://sewhappydesigns.blogspot.com/. There are some places where you can find the amazing sewhappydesigns. She is a amazing artisan. You can also catch her at blockheadradiolive.com . I love her art. She is also fun to chat with. She mack amazing art it is so amazing that she properly have to restock her store every day. She is relay good at sewing. Go Sewhappydesigns you rock my world. Like I said she dose fables art. It is beter then fables. I do not know what to call her art that how good here art is.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't leave a post last week when I saw this awesome write-up, I was blushing sew much!
    Came back to set the record straight.
    I know there is a great future ahead for you Dawson! It is amazing that you are only 10 years old and have created a sweet blog! No doubt you are learning much and will have passed your old man in knowledge by the time you are a teenager! The world needs more kids like you...keep up the good work.
    PS..YOU rock my world too!
    Hugs and Blessings~
    Sew

    ReplyDelete