Sunday, July 12, 2009

DeDe sorensen

Hey it me indiemusicnarts again. I am here to tell you about the fables DeDe sorensen. She is a nice woman. Here are some thing about her From the moment I could see, I think. I was always interested in form and color and greatly enjoyed “finding the pictures” in wood grain, clouds, etc. I always appreciated art and spent my time in the library pouring over books that held the works of the masters, as well as, treasuring books that contained illustrations. However, I was under the impression that I could not create art myself … that I was not an artist. I saw myself as others saw me – “brainy” and business oriented. I worked as a computer operator in an Army Intelligence Unit in Germany after graduating high school in 1980 where I met my husband who was a computer programmer in the same unit. I also worked as a Lead Teller/New Account Rep for a Savings & Loan after leaving the Army and before I became pregnant with my daughter. After the birth of my daughter in 1985, I began drawing utilizing the book “Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain” by Betty Edwards and painted my first painting, “Waterfall” in the fall of 1986.I am on Myspace and have gathered quite a few friends there – celebrities, artists, authors, galleries, musicians, actors – pursuing various artistic endeavors. My profile is located here: http://www.myspace.com/dedesorensen I also have a blog called Paint and Pen: Observations, Celebrations, and Frustrations of a Freelancer by Artist, Author DeDe Sorensen. My blog is located here: http://paintnpen.blogspot.com/. Yes, I enjoy gourmet cooking & baking, reading, music, interior design and carpentry. I watch cooking and home improvement shows, Deadliest Catch and Dirty Jobs, CSI:NY and Forensics/Crime Reality Documentaries on television. I’m also a competition show junkie and tune in weekly to shows like Top Chef, Next Food Network Star, Next Design Show Star, Helk’s Kitchen, Last Restaurant Standing and the like. There are some stuf about DeDe sorensen. Like I said she is very nice. Well I have to go talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment